Multiple country declaration of country of origin

The forum is dedicated to all who deals with LCs. Please share your experiences, problems and opinions with us. You are requested to be confined to LC related issues only. Let us together discover the beauty of Letter of Credit. Thank and regards – admin; besttradesolution.com
jim

Post by jim » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:43 pm

Dear Sir / Madam,

could someone please help me to understand "Multiple country declaration of country of origin". i found this as an LC requirement

mia vervacke
First Name: Mia
Last Name: Vervacke
Organization: x
Filter: Two Plus Two =: 4

Post by mia vervacke » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:55 am

Multiple Country Declaration - A form declaring to Customs & Border Protection that your goods originate from multiple countries (f.e. if raw materials from one country were transformed into goods in a second)?

If you search on 'multiple country declaration' on google you will find examples of this document.

nura

Textile Export to USA

Post by nura » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:09 am

this is a requirement to export textile products to USA. it is used when the raw material is imported from another country. for example a cotton shirt made in India with button made in France. this is the declaration what we actually have to put
I, -------------------- (name), declare that the articles described below and covered by the invoice or entry to which this declaration relates were exported from the country* identified below on the dates listed and were subjected to assembling, manufacturing or processing operations in, and/or incorporate materials originating in, the foreign territory or country* or countries*, or the U.S. or an insular possession of the U.S., identified below. I declare that the information set forth in this declaration is correct and true to the best of my information, knowledge, and belief.

loankim
First Name: Loan
Last Name: Nguyen
Organization: VIB
Filter: Two Plus Two =: 4

multiple country certificate of origin

Post by loankim » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:51 am

Hi all,
Two our friends give us helpful information abt multiple country declaration of country of origin. By the way, could someone please help me to understand abt "Multiple country certificate of origin ".
I have a credit states in F45A: Origin : France , and presented C/O in the European Community form, and it shows in the box Country of origin : Germany, Slovakia, France.
This C/O issued in De Lyon (its in France )
is this C/O acceptable ??!
im so confused because as far as i know, if two or more contries were involed in the manufacture of the goods, the country of origin will be the country where the last material and the economically justified maching or processing took place.
Since the bank cant check whether these criteria have been met, so i think the indication of country of origin in C/O should be stipulated same as F45A.
However, i also want this credit is really instruction for payment.
So im seeking for your help in clarifying multiple country.
Regards,