Welcome Back

The forum is dedicated to all who deals with LCs. Please share your experiences, problems and opinions with us. You are requested to be confined to LC related issues only. Let us together discover the beauty of Letter of Credit. Thank and regards – admin; besttradesolution.com
admin
Site Admin

Welcome Back

Post by admin » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:37 pm

My Dear Friends,

Finally I been able to get the site back online. I would like to thank server admin for prompt initiatives. Its been certainly a bad weekend for besttradesolution, but it did teach many things. I really have no idea what did the hacker get by destroying the server. I hope the site is secure now. i would like to thank all of you for your support and understanding. to secure the site, many things have been changed. There may be some configuration problem which may hinder you from using the site and the forum. i request you all to please notify any problem by email to besttradesolution@gmail.com.
While typing this message, i saw the smiles are not working correctly. i will try to fix it asap. Thank you once again for being with BTS and your support.

Regards
admin
BTS